Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-23-2004, 04:50 AM   #1
Jensen
Confirmed User

Dirty Dollar (again?)

I know I know.. just wondering if anyone else has been paid or heard from them in the past couple of weeks? Accourding to my stats I should have been paid around early January. Have emailed and icq'd speed and arnie a couple of times without getting a reply (anyone have a phone#?). First time ever I've had a sponsor problem and I don't really like it. Based on earlier threads in gfy some people have had problems before, but a lot haven't so...

Funny thing from their help page:
"our strong committment to webmaster support and assistance As part of our unique support desk feature, we believe in maintaining high levels of communication with all our webmasters to ensure their ongoing satisfaction with the program. We are always quick to identify and respond to any questions and / or feedback you may have."

Doesn't that normally include answering emails?
Jensen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 04:52 AM   #2
JamesK
hi

Industry Role:
Their whole crew is on holiday. Like always.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:03 AM   #3
Jensen
Confirmed User

that's running a serious business
Jensen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 09:00 AM   #4
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It looks like they have been in holiday for over a month now.. still trying to get my money and nothing
Old 01-29-2004, 03:14 AM   #5
Jensen
Confirmed User

good that I'm not the only one .. no payouts and no responce .. they aren't exacly small so must be a lot of pissed people out there?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:03 PM   #6
fuckerWAD

yep, same deal here. Sent email to Arnie about two weeks ago... no response.

I hate this shit.
fuckerWAD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 08:05 PM   #7
Sly_RJ
Live Hard - Die Hard

Serious? Some guy has been spamming this board with "great conversions and payouts" and has Dirty Dollar listed in his profile.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:06 PM   #8
radical
Confirmed User

Not good

radical is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 08:10 PM   #9
doober
Confirmed User

thats what happens when you put teen content in a milf site

doober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 08:11 PM   #10
fuckerWAD

Quote:
Serious? Some guy has been spamming this board with "great conversions and payouts" and has Dirty Dollar listed in his profile.
Don't know who that guy is, but I will tell you they paid me twice for a total of $1,100 with last payment made on 8/6/03. Currently they owe me another G+.
fuckerWAD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 09:23 PM   #11
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by fuckerWAD

Don't know who that guy is, but I will tell you they paid me twice for a total of $1,100 with last payment made on 8/6/03. Currently they owe me another G+.
Dirty Dollar owes me $720
Old 02-03-2004, 02:49 AM   #12
Jensen
Confirmed User

still nothing from them.. hope nobody is still using them
Old 02-04-2004, 11:13 AM   #13
Jensen
Confirmed User

worked all day - almost got rid of all of their ads... hate this shit
Old 02-04-2004, 10:56 PM   #14
swedguy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oh well. I guess I have to add them to list over sponsors that I will never get paid by
swedguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 07:10 AM   #15
Jensen
Confirmed User

Another week - another dollar.. ops.. nope.. anyone have any luck of getting in contact with these guys? They sure as hell don't answer me in any way...
Old 02-09-2004, 08:15 AM   #16
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

I wonder why someone still promotes a program where there are about 10 posts of different people saying that they didn't get paid from that program.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:42 AM   #17
Jensen
Confirmed User

good point - guess not all read all of the boards..(I fucked up by not doing so).. was talking to a somewhat larger paysite owner the other day and he was about to add some of their sites as an exit.. sure good he didn't...

hoping atleast some read these messages and stops promoting them.. they don't deserve to still be up and running!
Old 02-12-2004, 10:17 PM   #18
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

Hi guys, arnie (the man that did web master pay outs) has left us more than 2 month ago, he is no longer with dirtydollar.

I kindly ask any web masters that have had problems with payments to contact kelly ([email protected]). We do pay out thousands and thousands of dollars to web masters every month, it has never been our intention to leave anyone without payments.

Once again, please accept our apologies, thanks.
funkmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 10:26 PM   #19
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by funkmaster
Hi guys, arnie (the man that did web master pay outs) has left us more than 2 month ago, he is no longer with dirtydollar.

I kindly ask any web masters that have had problems with payments to contact kelly ([email protected]). We do pay out thousands and thousands of dollars to web masters every month, it has never been our intention to leave anyone without payments.

Contacted him/her three days ago.. still waiting...
Old 02-12-2004, 10:42 PM   #20
integrated
Confirmed User

this must be the result of a rogue designer

Pioneer of .TV domains
Grandfather of .TV development
Respected among industry LEADERS
integrated is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:24 PM   #21
Doctor Dre
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by funkmaster

And you were the one to bash me when I paid for a plain to fly somebody to vegas to get my cards in the hands of webmaster ? You can't even handle your own program payouts ....
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:26 PM   #22
integrated
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Dre

And you were the one to bash me when I paid for a plain to fly somebody to vegas to get my cards in the hands of webmaster ? You can't even handle your own program payouts ....
i never knew that it was that guys program

Pioneer of .TV domains
Grandfather of .TV development
Respected among industry LEADERS
integrated is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 02:18 AM   #23
kveldulv
Confirmed User

Neither I or Kelly could find any correspondence from prior to the mail he sent through the contact form on DirtyDollar.com; and that was at my request on another board's PM.

I would advise other webmasters who have had no response to emails to also use this contact form. It's pretty easy to find...

Quote:
You can't even handle your own program payouts ....
Actually we can, and we do. Cases like this the exception rather than the rule.

Skull, mail [email protected] and I will sort you out on monday.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:45 AM   #24
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by kveldulv
Neither I or Kelly could find any correspondence from prior to the mail he sent through the contact form on DirtyDollar.com; and that was at my request on another board's PM.

I would advise other webmasters who have had no response to emails to also use this contact form. It's pretty easy to find...

Tristan I CC'd you and you confirmed to me receiving the email in ICQ remember? i'm buitre .... today I still haven't heard from him/her ... nor yourself
Old 02-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #25
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by kveldulv

Yes, because it's real hard to find out who you owe money to. Hmmm, earned $1200 paid $0.00. I think I'll wait until they bitch on GFY.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:00 AM   #26
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
they owe me $1
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:00 AM   #27
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Dre

we've payed webmasters since 99, we run an honest opperation!

you continue flying a handfull of business cards to vegas and keep sharing your personal fuckups here, we keep paying out our webmasters, thank you.
funkmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:03 AM   #28
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

I am expecting my beloved fucktard mutt to join this discussion shortly, please bump this thread again for me on monday so I don't have to bookmark it.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:23 AM   #29
Jensen
Confirmed User

Boards can be a shitty thing, but don't turn this around on me. You have promised that I'm back on payouts next week, so thats a good thing. Good to finally get things resolved. I hit the payout limit on 29-Dec-2003, why do I even have to get in contact with you guys to get paid?

3 emails to different accounts are lost and no reply from 4 different people on icq for a month? What do you expect people to do when they don't get a responce? The contact form is tricky to find, and it's nice that you've agreed to move it.

Best thing in my head is to give everyone a big apology and start doing payouts as you should have done. Trust is a lot in this business.

Once again, thanx for helping me out kveldulf...
Old 02-13-2004, 09:25 AM   #30
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jensen
Boards can be a shitty thing, but don't turn this around on me. You have promised that I'm back on payouts next week, so thats a good thing. Good to finally get things resolved. I hit the payout limit on 29-Dec-2003, why do I even have to get in contact with you guys to get paid?

3 emails to different accounts are lost and no reply from 4 different people on icq for a month? What do you expect people to do when they don't get a responce? The contact form is tricky to find, and it's nice that you've agreed to move it.

Best thing in my head is to give everyone a big apology and start doing payouts as you should have done. Trust is a lot in this business.

Once again, thanx for helping me out kveldulf...
Woooord... u speak for all of us...
Old 02-20-2004, 08:39 AM   #31
Jensen
Confirmed User

Yesterday was payday and I was promisted payment. $0.00 was paid
Old 02-20-2004, 08:42 AM   #32
Platinumpimp
Logos and such.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcard
Their whole crew is on holiday. Like always.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:11 AM   #33
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
They didn't pay me either here you go..

http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread...hreadid=239403
Old 02-20-2004, 10:03 AM   #34
Jensen
Confirmed User

could you hit me up on icq skull? 62973182
Old 02-20-2004, 10:07 AM   #35
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
could you hit me up on icq skull? 62973182
Yes messaging right now
Old 02-20-2004, 10:10 AM   #36
Trax
[----------------------]

looks like as if it is time to switch sponsors
Trax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 08:02 PM   #37
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Trax
looks like as if it is time to switch sponsors
Yes Indeed
Old 02-23-2004, 08:29 PM   #38
WicKed NinJas
Confirmed User

I take it nothing has come of this still.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:31 PM   #39
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
Seems like there's alot of peeps who don't get paid by them..
Old 02-23-2004, 08:35 PM   #40
Ic3m4nZ
Confirmed User

Wow 2 months without payment that's some serious shit another sponsor to blacklist ? there's way too many now..
Ic3m4nZ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:06 PM   #41
pusher

Add another pissed off person to the list

I'm removing all Dirty Dollar links...they owe me $2,940 for last month (they were paying up until then). ..

Lots of other good sponsors out there for my traffic...

Adult Sex Sites Network
Free Sex Pix Network
pusher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 11:14 PM   #42
jacobt
Confirmed User

I don't see any reason to blacklist Dirty Dollar, maybe if you contacted them rather than posting bullshit here you'd get your money. idiots.
jacobt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 02:17 PM   #43
fuckerWAD

I have tried to contact both Arnie and Tristan and got returned emial notices. Email does not exist. I have been trying to contact them for the past 2 months and nothing. They owe me $1800.

I will contact kelly as funkmaster says and try again.

Always search GFY first before starting to promote a new affiliate. I have learned my lesson.

Last edited by fuckerWAD; 02-24-2004 at 02:20 PM..
Old 03-03-2004, 05:29 AM   #44
Jensen
Confirmed User

payment has been recieved
Old 03-03-2004, 06:22 AM   #45
ControlThy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Good news
ControlThy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:23 AM   #46
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
... please tell me this ain't true, we've finaly payed someone ??
Old 03-03-2004, 09:58 AM   #47
Jensen
Confirmed User

incredible isn't it.. only a couple of months late ..
Old 03-03-2004, 10:02 AM   #48
SKULL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
incredible isn't it.. only a couple of months late ..
Links pulled?
Old 03-03-2004, 10:05 AM   #49
Jensen
Confirmed User

Old 03-21-2004, 08:44 AM   #50
swedguy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Good for you. I haven't received mine yet.
swedguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >