Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-16-2004, 09:20 AM   #1
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Godaddy?? WTF?

I moved all domains away awhile ago...

One domain I had there was about to expire , actually it did , i renewed it then was gonna transfer it to a friend..

Now they denied it for 60 days? Some bullshit 60 day waiting perioid???
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:26 AM   #2
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
If all your domains are moved out of that account, just give him that account.

and godaddy licks hairy nutsacks
Old 09-16-2004, 09:27 AM   #3
macho
Confirmed User

Shit happens...
GayPay X2 -- #1in the niche! $35 per sign! Up to 70% revenue share! http://www.gaypay.com
macho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:28 AM   #4
Dagwolf
President of Canada

I tried to move one before I renewed it.. didn't work. I'm just about finished with godaddy.

Dagwolf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:32 AM   #5
Trax
[----------------------]

I just renewed about 52 domains with them ... godaddy became my "parked domain registrar"

fuck godaddy

I am working on moving everything away from those morons
Trax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 09:59 AM   #6
Ron2k1
Confirmed User

my domais are parked there, haven't had a problem yet.

Hopefully nothing will happens to my shit.... I'm too affraid to move the domains I have there
Ron2k1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:01 AM   #7
Gynecologist
Confirmed User

I still have lots of domains over there but any time I actually want to really use a domain I transfer it out because if it gets spoofed in a spam I don't have to worry about those fucks messing with me. GoDaddy is the PayPal of registrars.
Gynecologist is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:02 AM   #8
TondaB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Godaddy can be harsh. I have dealt with them before regarding domains that have been ceased. I have found that godaddy uses these tactics to make more money out of you.

Good Luck Juicy!
Old 09-16-2004, 10:03 AM   #9
Cory W
Deeply shallow

I have had an issue moving a domain as well.

Use Directnic Juicy!
Cory W is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 10:10 AM   #10
Taboo
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by juicylinks
I moved all domains away awhile ago...

One domain I had there was about to expire , actually it did , i renewed it then was gonna transfer it to a friend..

Now they denied it for 60 days? Some bullshit 60 day waiting perioid???
standard procedure. nothing wrong here. you can't transfer out any domain that's been recently registered or renewed for 60 days. that's for all registrars. but you can "push it" to another godaddy account. just call them up, and explain it to them, they have fantastic customer service. your buddy just needs to set up free godaddy acct, and then call them for info/walkthrough. I feel safe with 500+ domain there already. unless you're spamming, your domains aren't at risk. I'm considering moving 5,000+ more domains there because they have never given me problems.

good luck.
Taboo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >