Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Friend Finder network sales???

hey people!!! how are your friend finder sales for december and january???
I dont know why but I tripled my traffic and I have 3x/4x more of free members.
My sales dropped from between 1 or 2 daily to 1 each 2 or 3 days!

Get It On, just dropped to 0 sales
Adult Friend Finder and cobrands dropped from at least 1 daily sale to 1 each 3 days
No Strings Attached (New site) just doesnt convert as supposed.

All dropped but traffic and free members are 4x more than before!

Rebills are not rebilling
Credits and chargebacks are very high. I got more "credits" than sales this week.

My avareage was 1:15 clicks:free members, 1:33 free members to paid members.
Im averaging now about 1:25 clicks:free members and 1:+120 free members to paid members.
Same traffic, same source!

I cant understand and no serious reply from support!

just curious, I want to know if its only me or what!

bolsex
bolsex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
Hippy_Chick

Yes.. I have VERY MUCH noticed it the past week :-(
Hippy_Chick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy_Chick View Post
Yes.. I have VERY MUCH noticed it the past week :-(
oh! at least not only me!

more experiences???
bolsex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist

Industry Role:
yeah same here, didn't have any alt.com pps signups for few weeks (pushing the most traffic there)
Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can also add that during the day clicks and free members are recordered slowly!
At any hour from the night, lot of clicks and free members appear in a moment! but of course, no sales.

Im noticing that days when it ocurrs I dont get any sale, but days where I can see clicks and members acting normal, I get at least 1 sale!

weird!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
Jack Sparrow
Almost goners..

Industry Role:
Sponsored by: gillette.
Jack Sparrow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
qwe
Confirmed User

i posted same thing before... something is up, credits/charge backs were very high too
qwe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Since October 2010 there have been quite a few posts like this from several people. The pattern continues.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
Since October 2010 there have been quite a few posts like this from several people. The pattern continues.
yeah! I read all them, I just wanted to post it again to know if it continued or its only happening to me!
Anyway, its happening yet!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
kbauerctu
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsex View Post
yeah! I read all them, I just wanted to post it again to know if it continued or its only happening to me!
Anyway, its happening yet!
Have you looked at the countries where you got this additional traffic from? Certain countries sign up like crazy for free memberships, but when it comes to transactions will not convert.

Also its not un-common for free sign-ups to convert a month after they initially signed up.
kbauerctu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #11
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauerctu View Post
Have you looked at the countries where you got this additional traffic from? Certain countries sign up like crazy for free memberships, but when it comes to transactions will not convert.

Also its not un-common for free sign-ups to convert a month after they initially signed up.
yeah! I checked it and the %% is the same, about 80% from high pay countries and 20% from low!
From my side all is the same plus 3x/4x more traffic/free signups
Old 01-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #12
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
AFF did solid for me for many years then they completely fell off the map over the past year it seems like.

Even setup a fresh account to push NSA, sent a ton of traffic, minimal activity.

I tried to hit it hard again this month for their promo but with minimal success I have already pulled my links.

Huge Traffic and Dating Gold are converting the best for me right now. Huge Traffic is having a 200pps promo today.

st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
kbauerctu
Confirmed User

Also...

If your in need of revenue, feel free to reach out to us at Etology. We would be more than happy to set you up with an account and some ad codes.
kbauerctu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #14
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
Huge Traffic and Dating Gold are converting the best for me right now. Huge Traffic is having a 200pps promo today.

Thanks man, we have a huuuuuge Valentine's Day promo coming up in about two weeks (start of February)... I'll keep you posted.
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #15
ajrocks
Confirmed User

Loadedcash.com conversions are still great. Hit me up and I'll give you a bail out deal.

Skype aj.durden1
ajrocks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #16
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsex View Post
hey people!!! how are your friend finder sales for december and january???
I dont know why but I tripled my traffic and I have 3x/4x more of free members.
My sales dropped from between 1 or 2 daily to 1 each 2 or 3 days!

Get It On, just dropped to 0 sales
Adult Friend Finder and cobrands dropped from at least 1 daily sale to 1 each 3 days
No Strings Attached (New site) just doesnt convert as supposed.

All dropped but traffic and free members are 4x more than before!

Rebills are not rebilling
Credits and chargebacks are very high. I got more "credits" than sales this week.

My avareage was 1:15 clicks:free members, 1:33 free members to paid members.
Im averaging now about 1:25 clicks:free members and 1:+120 free members to paid members.
Same traffic, same source!

I cant understand and no serious reply from support!

just curious, I want to know if its only me or what!

bolsex
that is sad, very sad to hear your AFF traffic is not converting any more.

They are top notch crew, I would hang in there if I were you, things will get better!

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
react
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Xmas was pretty average but the last week has been fab for me w/AFF.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #18
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist

Industry Role:
something must be going on with aff/alt that there are no sales at all and bunch of free signups...
Old 01-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #19
Fabien
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
On my side, it sucked ass and then, BANG, big sales ?
60$ to 120$+ commissions per sales!

Now i hope they "remove" those sales...
Fabien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #20
qwe
Confirmed User

anybody have low clicks ?
qwe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
CPA37710T
business ready hit me up!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
Sponsored by: gillette.

man! totally.. all this rich programs do the same... i suffer a lot with clickcash.com ... but well its what you have to take if you want to be in a pay like clockwork aff....
CPA37710T is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #22
qwe
Confirmed User

how about today? very low signups ?
Old 01-19-2011, 06:36 AM   #23
BoardiesBitch
Confirmed User

saturated products ?
Every 6 month there is a thread like that regarding AFF
SIGNUP here and send me your login so i can set you up
BoardiesBitch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #24
jonnydoe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardiesBitch View Post
saturated products ?
Every 6 month there is a thread like that regarding AFF
Nail on the head there...

I&C#Q 3-0/2 7+3.3 0=5|2
jonnydoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #25
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist

Industry Role:
64 free signups so far this month on alt.com, 0 sales...
Old 02-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #26
qwe
Confirmed User

bump, any better for others ?
Old 03-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #27
fr0gman
Confirmed User

I have a rubber AFF check that I will be auctioning on eBay in a couple of weeks.
fr0gman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #28
roganoli
Confirmed User

Yes... same problem here for 3 months... sales and renewals disappear. Sugestion? Remove links and try another program...
roganoli is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >