Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-01-2005, 02:39 PM   #151
Turboface
Back in Black

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFPdude
Ok here's the deal apparently David has said that I have called him and threatened him.

This is not true as I didn't have Davids phone number. He called me after I got in touch with Shannon Lunsford through the Mirc chat David and his upline setup.

However he has the Citrus County Sheriffs office believing he is a good guy and they are allowing him to host the website.

So long as the Sheriffs department knows about him and his dealings I am stepping aside because the focus is on finding Jessica.

The family and the sheriffs office wants to deal with David.

I just got off the phone with the sheriffs department who stated that to me plainly.

The center for missing and exploited chaildren is involved. The new paypal that is on the site is being controlled by the family. This was confirmed to me by the sheriffs department. So anybody wishing to donate at this time can.

The family now has control of the website and all the passwords.

Personally I am making a donation now.

I am confident that between the family and the sheriffs office that David has reliquished the control to the proper authorities.

Peace. and I hope they find Jessica soon.

Good job, man!

Turboface is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #152
JFPdude
Confirmed User

The full scoop.

We all knew or fealt that david was out to profit or scam these people somehow. And in his own little way he got away with it to a certain degree. However I feel we made things alot better for Jessica's family.

We got our concerns to her family. They looked at what was going on and got advice. The advice they got was this:

1. The site is up so leave it up but make sure you get the passwords and watch it closely.

2. Get the paypal address and all passwords associated with the paypal.

3. Let us (sheriffs office and center for missing children) handle all outside affairs.

I relentlessly called everybody I could think of. Foxnews, CNN, Charlotte Observer, Citrus County Sheriffs Office, and the Center of Missing and Exploited children.

I didn't want to see this family scammed as some of us here have been by David Stodghill. They have been and still going through enough not knowing the whereabouts of Jessica. I found it in poor taste that David came here with his lies about the FBI contacting him. However he made things right with the family and the sheriffs office. They know who he is and his background. They also know what he has said on this board. He must have come clean with them to some degree. I'm not sure if he said everything but apparently he said enough to convince them he was doing the right thing.

Davids upline provider stepped up as a good guy in all this. And agreed to make sure the page didn't come down. He somewhat took over much of the administration as he is the one running the chat room and all.

In the beginning nobody wanted to hear what Davids past was because in thier eyes he was doing the right thing by putting the website up. Because our concerns were exposed they took a closer look at him. Although he did file a false report about me saying I called him the sheriffs department in thier investigation of his claim called me.

They verified they knew about this post and others. They also verified they knew about Turbo's page on David. They are the ones that verified David has no access to the paypal account and it is being handled by the family of Jessica.

So thanks all that helped in getting the word out. It may not be hosted at a big named host like we requested but there is enough focus on it that David will not be able to scam the family.
JFPdude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:19 PM   #153
Evil1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
They are the ones that verified David has no access to the paypal account and it is being handled by the family of Jessica.
Which one, didnt he have [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] and everyones favorite.. his own personal one on there at one time or another?

He already got his cash. he's happy now.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #154
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil1
Which one, didnt he have [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] and everyones favorite.. his own personal one on there at one time or another?

He already got his cash. he's happy now.

The police have the passwords for all of them.

Every dime donated to Jessica will be given to the family.
JFPdude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:28 PM   #155
Evil1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
The police have the passwords for all of them.

Every dime donated to Jessica will be given to the family.
Lol, well aint that a bitch, I bet he's kicking himself in the ass over posting here.

Anyone have any doubt what would have happened had he not fucked up and posted here? What a peice of fucking shit.

4 paypal addys are needed to collect for one family huh.. slimey cocksucker.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:30 PM   #156
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil1
Lol, well aint that a bitch, I bet he's kicking himself in the ass over posting here.

Anyone have any doubt what would have happened had he not fucked up and posted here? What a peice of fucking shit.

4 paypal addys are needed to collect for one family huh.. slimey cocksucker.

Karma is a bitch
Old 03-01-2005, 03:50 PM   #157
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Ok here's the deal apparently David has said that I have called him and threatened him.

This is not true as I didn't have Davids phone number. He called me after I got in touch with Shannon Lunsford through the Mirc chat David and his upline setup.

However he has the Citrus County Sheriffs office believing he is a good guy and they are allowing him to host the website.

So long as the Sheriffs department knows about him and his dealings I am stepping aside because the focus is on finding Jessica.

The family and the sheriffs office wants to deal with David.

I just got off the phone with the sheriffs department who stated that to me plainly.

The center for missing and exploited chaildren is involved. The new paypal that is on the site is being controlled by the family. This was confirmed to me by the sheriffs department. So anybody wishing to donate at this time can.

The family now has control of the website and all the passwords.

Personally I am making a donation now.

I am confident that between the family and the sheriffs office that David has reliquished the control to the proper authorities.

Peace. and I hope they find Jessica soon.
It always was very legit, just you never bothered to ask for any details.
This is not just me making a website, this is Mark, Joe, Shannon, The Citrus County Sheriffs office, the FBI and then ME.
MGibson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:55 PM   #158
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
I urge others to do the same. The site is hosted in New Hampshire as I stated before and bandwidth costs there are quite high. $250.00 per mbps and the site is averaging 12 mbps when I talked to the upline provider this morning.

Yes and guess who pays for it, I DO. You claimed that I didnt pay for anything and I was just a reseller.

It is my server, it is colocated in a walk in datacenter, I pay for all the bandwidth out of my own pocket, so next time you cry to me and tell me I have a colocated server and Im just a reseller, well guess what, I'm not.

It's a 2 terabyte server.

It's fast.

And it's mine.

Only 2 paypal addresses were ever used , they were

[email protected] and
[email protected]

Both forward directly to an email account only viewable by Mark and Joe Lunsford. I cannot view the email account, I never have been able too, they have had all the passwords since the begining and no Sheriff has or has ever had any of the passwords to any of those accounts.

Last edited by MGibson; 03-01-2005 at 03:58 PM..
MGibson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 04:03 PM   #159
iwantchixx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I'm VERY happy to see that everything is in control by the family and that the donations are under the watchful eye of the sherif's department.

Good job guys! Who knows what would have happened to the money if nobody spoke up.

Myself I didn't care that Dave was involved (Well I cared, but felt confident the money as safe) until I saw the paypal switcheroo pointing to the same account. That's when I began to question his role in this and demanded it be handed over to someone more professional and trustworthy.

Glad to see it's all secure now. Good job JFPdude. You did a great thing in getting to the bottom of this.
iwantchixx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 04:31 PM   #160
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Actually JFPDude did nothing at all, nothing has changed at all, it's just he found out what I had been trying to tell him since day 1.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:34 PM   #161
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantchixx
I'm VERY happy to see that everything is in control by the family and that the donations are under the watchful eye of the sherif's department..
Sheriffs do not have access to any of the donation money or any of the accounts. The family was always in control of the website.

Quote:
Good job guys! Who knows what would have happened to the money if nobody spoke up.
The same thing that would have happened if it had never even been posted here.

Quote:
Myself I didn't care that Dave was involved (Well I cared, but felt confident the money as safe) until I saw the paypal switcheroo pointing to the same account. That's when I began to question his role in this and demanded it be handed over to someone more professional and trustworthy.
There was no paypal switcharoo, Mark had no bank account in his name, hence with PayPal he couldnt accept credit card donations. He got a bank account and that is the address that Joe had gotten for him.

Quote:
Glad to see it's all secure now. Good job JFPdude. You did a great thing in getting to the bottom of this.

It always was secure, JFPDude did nothing but get taped by Time Warner Telecom telling me that he was going to drive the 2 hours from his house to mine to "blow my head off"

Next ?

Last edited by MGibson; 03-01-2005 at 04:36 PM..
Old 03-01-2005, 04:51 PM   #162
Workshop_Willy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Willy it's not a Dave bashing thread it's about doing the right thing ... Just for your info though I have been having done what you suggested done. Being an ex-truck driver I know the power of flyers at truck stop.

My oldest son has covered from the tenn/north carolina border to asheville and as far south as greenville on routes 40, 26, and 25.
I'll go along with that. Please check:

http://www.trickedmedia.com/Jessica/maps.html

and give me specifics asked for therein. THANKYOU!!
Workshop_Willy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:04 PM   #163
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Hey man, get ahold of me
We found a printing company that is making up thousands of flyers for free, , we're trying to find people that can distribute them to different people.

sales at charlottewebhosting.com
Old 03-01-2005, 05:09 PM   #164
Workshop_Willy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGibson
Hey man, get ahold of me
We found a printing company that is making up thousands of flyers for free, , we're trying to find people that can distribute them to different people.

sales at charlottewebhosting.com

Think we got it covered with the FAX thing. Why don't you contribute your effort in your area?
Workshop_Willy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:11 PM   #165
webair
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
MGibson webair is at your disposal let me know if you need anything id host it all for free and dedicate all our resources to whatever you guys need
webair is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:41 PM   #166
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshop_Willy
Think we got it covered with the FAX thing. Why don't you contribute your effort in your area?

One of the reasons I didnt post on the board for a few hours today is I was out with Joe Lunsford handing out flyers in Gastonia/Charlotte.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:42 PM   #167
dirtydesignz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Karma is a bitch
It sure is....
Old 03-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #168
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydesignz
It sure is....

Yea talking crap out yer ass just to find out you were WRONG!

0wn3d
Old 03-01-2005, 05:51 PM   #169
Dazza
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by webair
MGibson webair is at your disposal let me know if you need anything id host it all for free and dedicate all our resources to whatever you guys need
Dazza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:23 PM   #170
webair
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
guys if this in some way shape or form will contribute to the cause i think we should all put our differences aside and do what we can to help out...I for one could care less about the drama of the domain name, who owns it, where its hosted, and/or who's hosting it as long as its being done for free and the family involved doesn't have to pay for it or the hosting fees. All of this is petty in comparison to whets at stake here. Dave if you own the domain name change dns to any host you like (as im sure they would be willing to help out) including webair.com and we'll host it for free and ensure that your not profiting on this in any way shape or form...it not about money here its about helping the family find their child.

just my
webair is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:34 PM   #171
dirtydesignz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Yea talking crap out yer ass just to find out you were WRONG!

0wn3d
You got caught dumbass...you grabbed a domain name and made a site trying to profit from a missing child, you contacted the family AFTER you came here and bragged about it and people started figuring out your scam...no one was wrong..you just got put in your place. Now you HAVE to do what's right

Seems to me you got 0wn3d
Old 03-01-2005, 06:51 PM   #172
MGibson
So Fucking Banned

Uh yea okay... Apparently you'll notice JFPDude is no longer posting much.

Maybe that's a clue?
Old 03-01-2005, 06:58 PM   #173
dirtydesignz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Uh yea okay... Apparently you'll notice JFPDude is no longer posting much.

Maybe that's a clue?
I tend not to believe scammers and you Dave are a scammer....has nothing to do with JPFDude not posting....you didn't post all day until a bit ago....

You know what you were trying to get away with.....and so do alot of other people.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:21 PM   #174
Workshop_Willy
Confirmed User

Quote:
One of the reasons I didnt post on the board for a few hours today is I was out with Joe Lunsford handing out flyers in Gastonia/Charlotte.

Okeedoke then, tell me how many truckstops and on which routes, and give me their phone numbers so I can add them to the map. And thankyou...
Old 03-15-2005, 04:07 PM   #175
HostingPlus

I'm posting in concern to Jessica and in response to JFPDude. I actually work for the provider hosting "MGibson's Web Server". I'm their Media Contact and Billing represenative. I would like to post something about JFPDude's post and they are all correct.

I'm here to inform you that Jessica's web site is legit "jessicamarielunsford.com" and Dave and Mark and mark's cousin Joe have all personally met Dave IRL. I have heard some news about someone giving dave some funds for hosting the site when he claims the site is hosted FREE of charge. I also can't release any information about Dave's account to the public however his server is only online to serve Jessica and when Jessica is found his server will be offline pending a host change.

I know Dave will respond to this and I will not sit here and argue with dave as he and I have never talked before and this is really about "Jessica" not dave nor his hosting problems.

I would like to keep the focus on Jessica and hopefully she will be home soon. The MSNBC Live that was on around 5:30 "today" was very informative and they have several leads and pursuing one individual persistantly.

Again this was posted to state JFP's posts are accurate. And to try to keep the focus on Jessica.

HostingPlus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:16 PM   #176
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Hostingplus post your paypal so I can personally help you out with some of the costs.

You know why I backed out of this thread before but I would like to help keep the website up.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:17 PM   #177
HostingPlus

On a side note our hosting fee's in New Hampshire are $250 per Mbps and this is a little expensive for hosting in NH. Dave's server has been using about $750 in fee's that hasn't been allocated for needless to say we are eating costs.

All concerns can email: [email protected]

Thank You

Last edited by HostingPlus; 03-15-2005 at 04:20 PM..
HostingPlus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:23 PM   #178
HostingPlus

The server is only online for Jessica and hopefully it will help, JFP thank you I belive I listed it in my signature.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:23 PM   #179
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Uhh ohh... I see a Southpark episode...
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:24 PM   #180
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
dude, why the fuck do you keep bumping old threads?
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:24 PM   #181
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Hostingplus I just sent you $75.00 ... I know I told you $50.00 but my wife threw in the extra $25.00
Old 03-15-2005, 04:26 PM   #182
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Jace look at the last few posts. This was bumped for a reason. If anybody wants to help out with the hosting payments for this site since Scammer Dave fucked someone else please paypal [email protected] with a donation.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #183
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Is this girl still missing? Hate to be cold, but I was convinced that this was some scheme between her father and that scammer Dave to rip off people for the donations, and pretend to have paid the "kidnappers". I hope that's true, for the well being of the girl. Physical well being, anyway.

I mean come on, crackhead father, massive scammer organizing the entire thing, something is fishy here. If they wanted a legit site they wouldn't have put a known criminal in charge of it.
Rich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:30 PM   #184
HostingPlus

Didn't mean to BUMP this and I will appologize personally. I was just wanted to post after receiving emails from GFY users. I wanted to make a statement.

I dont know about the family however the local FL authorities have traced about 3,000 leads to about 1 guy and still looking for more potential leads in 48 hours from today if the FBI nor FL authorities dont find this guy his name will be "released to the public"

Last edited by HostingPlus; 03-15-2005 at 04:31 PM..
Old 03-15-2005, 04:32 PM   #185
HostingPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Is this girl still missing? Hate to be cold, but I was convinced that this was some scheme between her father and that scammer Dave to rip off people for the donations, and pretend to have paid the "kidnappers". I hope that's true, for the well being of the girl. Physical well being, anyway.

I mean come on, crackhead father, massive scammer organizing the entire thing, something is fishy here. If they wanted a legit site they wouldn't have put a known criminal in charge of it.
Dave didn't even know who mark was prior to this.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:33 PM   #186
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich

Rich they didn't put a known criminal in charge.

Dave seen the opportunity to grab a domain and try to profit from it. If he hadn't came here and told us about it he may have gotten away with it.

Now he put the site up and befreinded the family. They don't want to hear about his past because he is their freind for putting up the site.

Now he's run out on the hosting costs that he guaranteed his host, the police, and the family would be covered.

The police at the time was and still is dealing with this child. They don't want to hear outside allegations about Dave.

Thats why I jumped out of the thread back then. Now today I got an email from the hosting company which I was in contact with back then. Dave skipped out on that bill too and the costs of maintaining the site is very high.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #187
xanx
Confirmed User

so wait, Dave isn't even paying for the hosting that HE offered for free to someone else ? oh, please tell me I'm missing something, this is just to messed up.

so scammer dave offers something that is beyond his means to even pay for lol.. ??
xanx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:37 PM   #188
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanx
so wait, Dave isn't even paying for the hosting that HE offered for free to someone else ? oh, please tell me I'm missing something, this is just to messed up.

so scammer dave offers something that is beyond his means to even pay for lol.. ??

This is correct ... not only that he had the site hosted in New Hampshire which has the highest costs of hosting in this country.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #189
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Rich they didn't put a known criminal in charge.

Dave seen the opportunity to grab a domain and try to profit from it. If he hadn't came here and told us about it he may have gotten away with it.

Now he put the site up and befreinded the family. They don't want to hear about his past because he is their freind for putting up the site.

Now he's run out on the hosting costs that he guaranteed his host, the police, and the family would be covered.

The police at the time was and still is dealing with this child. They don't want to hear outside allegations about Dave.

Thats why I jumped out of the thread back then. Now today I got an email from the hosting company which I was in contact with back then. Dave skipped out on that bill too and the costs of maintaining the site is very high.
ah ok, I didn't know the situation, all I knew is that Dave's part in it was not legit, and when the family was using his site it made me suspicious. My prayers are with this poor girl.

Anyone have the address to send donations via mail? I don't use paypal.
Rich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #190
HostingPlus

Quote:
This is correct ... not only that he had the site hosted in New Hampshire which has the highest costs of hosting in this country.
If your purchasing low commits under 100Mbps or gigE its going to be roughtly 250-600 per Mbps. So if your not a "big player" you eat it in your wallet
Old 03-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #191
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HostingPlus
Dave didn't even know who mark was prior to this.
What a horrible, horrible person Dave is. I mean, scammers are scammers, but I wouldn't even expect the worst scammer to try to take advantage of this situation. Props to you for keeping the site online at your expense to help the child and her family.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #192
HostingPlus

Rich,

Donations to Mark or the lunsford family is posted on jessicamarielunsford.com
Old 03-15-2005, 04:43 PM   #193
WarChild
Let slip the dogs of war.

Industry Role:
I will contribute for the hosting, but only use Epassporte. Can you accept it there?
Old 03-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #194
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Ok nevermind, found the donation address on the website.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #195
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild
I will contribute but only use Epassporte. Can you accept it there?
anybody that wants to use epassporte send to me jfpdude@epass and I will change to paypal with no fee's and forward on to hostingplus.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:52 PM   #196
WarChild
Let slip the dogs of war.

Industry Role:
Success!

You have successfully transferred $50.00 to ePassporte cardholder jfpdude.

I hope this little girl is found.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:53 PM   #197
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild
Success!

You have successfully transferred $50.00 to ePassporte cardholder jfpdude.

I hope this little girl is found.
Being forwarded now in your name ... thanks
Old 03-15-2005, 04:54 PM   #198
dirtydesignz
Confirmed User

Quote:
anybody that wants to use epassporte send to me jfpdude@epass and I will change to paypal with no fee's and forward on to hostingplus.
That's awesome Your a good guy!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:55 PM   #199
Tytan
Too lazy to set a custom title

Hey MGibson

hit me up on icq
Tytan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 04:55 PM   #200
Sassy Girl
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
http://www.jessielunsford.com/

That site actually has updates.
Sassy Girl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >